Optimum nutrition is fundamental for good health. Most of us recognise that eating the wrong foods may lead to ill health. By the same token eating the right foods can support bodily functions to maintain health, vitalty and energy levels.
I work using nutritional and lifestyle approaches to facilitate:
- Hormonal (endocrine) health – an umbrella phrase that incorporates several bodily functions such as the thyroid, adrenals (fight and flight response to stress), HPA axis, sex hormones during menstrual cycle, pregnancy and pre/post menopause (emotional, psychological and physical wellbeing)
- Healthy looking skin, hair and nails
- Maintain ideal weight
- Fertility in women and men
- Gastrointestinal and digestive wellness
- Promote good energy levels throughout the day. Being able to wake up without coffee, avoid energy dips in the afternoon, feeling tired after meals. This is very common after having had children, working in stressful environments or having a stressful job
- Tolerance to a broad range of foods, food groups and environmental/airborne agents
- Encourage sound sleep
- Promote feelings of wellbeing and adapt to the pressures of a modern lifestyle. Managing physical, psycological and emotional happiness
Support normal bodily functions (cardiovascular and circulatory system, immune system, respiratory system, nervous system, endocrine system, musculoskeletal system, reproductive system, urinary system)
- Promote a slower aging process
Sometimes it is necessary to do lab tests in order to determine the cause of or monitor a particular condition. The majority of tests I use are done by private labs from several different countries and they offer the most advanced diagnostic services available on the market. I am the only one in Sweden to offer tests by Cyrex labs. This is a lab that focus on autoimmune disease, gluten sensitivity, celiac disease and chronic illness. If you rather want you doctor to carry out tests available to them this can also be arranged.